https://besowell.co/ is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING BE SO WELL WITH YOUR INFORMATION. WE UNDERSTAND THIS IS A BIG RESPONSIBILITY, AND WE WORK HARD TO BOTH PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION AND PUT YOU IN CONTROL.
We may change this Policy from time to time, so please check back if you have concerns. We will post any changes, and such changes will become effective when they are posted. Your continued use of our website following the posting of any changes will mean you accept those changes.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to [email protected].
At, https://besowell.co/ we collect:
Information You Give Us: We obtain information about you when you use our website, create an online account, contact us (via email, fax, postal mail, telephone, or onsite), purchase products or services, register for a seminar, respond to a survey, enter a credit card, or subscribe to one of our email communications. The information collected might include your name, address, email address, telephone, and company name, as well as general demographic information (e.g., your primary degree). If you make a donation or purchase a product from us online, your card information is not held by us, but it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions, as explained below.
Information Collected From Third Parties: We may also receive information about you, such as your name, address, email address, telephone, and company name, when we act as an exhibitor at a conference, either through the host conference or via optional lead capture at our booth.
Information Collected Automatically: When you interact with us online, certain information about your use of our website is automatically collected. This information includes computer and connection information, such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from our website, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, and device identifiers. This information also may include how you search for our services, the websites you click on from our site or emails, whether and when you open our emails, and your browsing activities across other websites.
Much of this information is collected through cookies, web beacons, other tracking technologies, and your web browser or device. The tracking technologies employed when you use our website may be first-party or third-party.
- Essential operation: These cookies are necessary to allow us to operate the BSW website as you have requested. For example, they let us recognize what type of subscriber you are and then provide you with services accordingly.
- Performance/Analytics: We use these cookies to analyze how the BSW website is accessed, used, or is performing. We use this information to maintain, operate, and continually improve the BSW website. We may also obtain information from our email newsletters, to learn whether you opened or forwarded the newsletter or clicked on any of the content. This information tells us about our newsletters’ effectiveness and helps us ensure that we’re delivering information that you find interesting.
- Functional: These cookies let us operate certain functions of the BSW website in line with the choices you make.
- Advertising: Third parties, including Google, Facebook, and other social media platforms, may use tracking technologies on our website to collect or receive information from the BSW website and elsewhere on the internet and use that information to provide measurement services and target ads.
It may be possible to switch off cookies by changing your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our website, and you may be unable to place an order.
We utilize Market Target Audience, a website analysis service that uses tracking technologies to help us analyze how users interact with and use the website and provide reporting on website activity and usage. The technologies used by Market Target Audience may collect information such as your IP address, what pages you access, time of visit, and any referring website. They may also capture images of BSW’s website that are recorded during your interactions, such as, by way of example, images of forms displayed or populated by you, or other multimedia content that you may post. The information generated by Market Target Audience will be transmitted to and stored by Market Target Audience and will be subject to Market Target Audience’s privacy policies. To learn more about Market Target Audience’s services and to learn how to opt-out of tracking of analytics by Market Target Audience. Please see our Terms of Service for additional provisions relevant to the processing of information by the Market Target Audience.
Information from Social Media: When you interact with us or our services through a social media platform (such as by clicking on a social media icon linked to our services), we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page, including your account ID or username and other information included in your posts. If you choose to log in to your account with or through a social networking service, we and that service may share certain information about you and your activities.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and do not provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing your internet browser settings.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you with the https://besowell.co/ services or to communicate with you about the website or the services.
We employ industry-standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data about you that we store, including personal information.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent unless:
- Doing so is appropriate to carry out your request.
- We believe it’s needed to enforce our legal agreements or that is legally required.
- We think it’s necessary to detect, prevent or address fraud, security, or technical issues.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly and to personalize our store services for you (for example, to automatically switch the store to the mobile version.)
Some of the details you are leaving in our store are also shared with other companies that we work with to provide you with the best service possible. The data they may access is limited to what is necessary for them to carry out their duties.
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name, and surname to verify and process your payments for our products.
- Our manufacturers and stock keepers use the data of your order contents to assemble the necessary package for you.
- Postal services use your first name, last name, and physical address to arrange the product delivery for you.
- If you subscribed to our mailing list, we use your email address to send you emails.
Sharing of Data
We don’t share your personal information with third parties. Anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the website and service.
We also use social buttons provided by services like YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. Your use of these third-party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third-party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third-party services’ privacy policies.
Opt-Out, Communication Preferences
You may modify your communication preferences and/or opt-out of specific communications at any time. Please specify and adjust your preferences.
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, it would help if you kept in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, emails sent to or from the sites may not be secure.
The website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the website from visitors in this age group.
If we make significant changes in the way we collect or use information, we notify you by posting an announcement on the website or sending you an email.
This website is available to you only if you agree to the terms.
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.