Pure Junior Nutrients – 120s
$25.60 — or
$25.60 / month
Pure Junior Nutrients is a children’s vitamin that provides vitamins A, B, C, D, E, and K in highly bioavailable forms, including the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate. Between all the vitamins, minerals, and nutrients included, this formula provides antioxidant protection, macular and retinal health, and healthy cognitive function.
- Promotes healthy cognitive function, muscular health, and antioxidant protection
- Designed to help children meet their daily vitamin and nutrient requirements
- Comprehensive multivitamin/mineral blend without iron for children ages 4 and up
- Ages 4 to 13, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.
- Ages 14 and up, take 2 capsules, twice daily, with meals.
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A acetate and 75% beta carotene), Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (D3), Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol succinate), Vitamin K (as vitamin K1), Thiamin (as thiamin HCl) (B1), Riboflavin (as vitamin B2 and 43% riboflavin 5′ phosphate (activated B2)), Niacin (as niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl and 38% pyridoxal 5′ phosphate (activated B6)), Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF), Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic acid (as calcium pantothenate) (B5), Choline (as choline bitartrate), Calcium (as DimaCal® di-calcium malate), Iodine (as potassium iodide), Magnesium (as di-magnesium malate) (Albion®), Zinc (as zinc citrate), Selenium (as selenomethionine), Manganese (as manganese citrate), Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate), Molybdenum (as TRAACS® molybdenum glycinate chelate), Inositol, Proprietary mixed carotenoid blend, FloraGLO® lutein, Zeaxanthin
- Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), ascorbyl palmitate
There are no reviews yet.